Present: Pat Beadling, Alan Eickhoff, Dave Kroth, Bob Muller, Bruce Roper, Ken Woods, Chris Zollo
- Ralph contacted ProCom about dividing up the project with the anticipated cost of about $26,000
- (recoating of roofs 1,3,4 and part of 7)
- ProCom found water beneath layers of roof; Committee authorized spending $750 to survey the damage and get an estimate of repair costs; it needs to stop raining for this to be done
- Issues identified with back parking lot standards on the east side not lighting; light in hallway with ramp outside Fellowship Hall having no power at the switch; some bulbs burned out in the top of the sanctuary (around the perimeter), front of church (sign and brick wall) not lighting
- Chris Zollo explained that the breaker is off for the front area as a ballast issue keeps making it trip. Wiring on the switch In the hallway was checked during the field trip. He will be looking into all issues.
- Door on south side does not close fully.
- Ken contacting Lou DiEva and Ralph Carey to help remove the door and use a planer to trim the top where it is rubbing
UPDATE: Unauthorized cars in parking lot
- We have successfully tagged four cars and the owner of 2 of them has responded
Parking lot lines
- Dave to investigate cost of renting machine as well as cost of paint to restripe the parking lot.
- The space closest to Fellowship Hall currently designated “Handicapped” will be relabeled for “loading area” to allow more access to the entrance.
- Pat Beadling, Harry Betz, Wil Fritz have met to work on application for PA grant of up to $25,000 that does not involve matching funds; a letter of support from Rep. Murt has been received
- Ken has been working on repairing and repainting areas of the popcorn ceiling in the sanctuary. This is very difficult to match.
Eagle Scout Project
- Mason Wynn has been invited to the March meeting.
- Committee took a field trip to the stairwells at both ends of the lower area meeting room.
- The stairwell outside the boiler room deemed too difficult.
- Stairwell outside PreK area requires handrail painting, steps to be painted, effervescence on wall to be removed and wall to be sealed and painted.
- Bob Frisch Plumbing removed/repaired/rehung the urinal in the men’s room near the music room as the drain was leaking. Toilet in the office area also repaired
- The dials in the audio control box are reset per a sound engineer and no longer need to have the white lines aligned.
- Microphone frequencies are being adjusted to make the system functional to some degree.
- Thermostat in sanctuary seems to have some difficulty with fan setting in both scheduled mode and override mode. Alan to contact Peters HVAC
Next Property Committee Meeting March 11 at 7 PM in the Library