Property Committee Report
September 16, 2020
- Committee co-chairs Pat Beadling and Alan Eickhoff consulted with Pastor and decided a formal meeting was not necessary for September. However, there are several project updates.
- Most importantly, the roof repair is underway and we expect it will be completed by the time of the next month’s report
- Ken Woods repaired the foundation on the southeast corner of the education wing. Additionally, repairs were made to the back steps area of the parsonage.
- Stealth Maintenance did routine property maintenance of bush trimming, weeding, dispatching weeds in sidewalk areas.
- The sign at Crescent and York formerly advertising the PreK program has been replaced by a new sign with the address, service information and contact information. Pat Beadling obtained the new sign. Ken Woods and Alan Eickhoff did the installation.