The National Youth Group students who are going to Texas in July. They have been busy planning ways to help offset the cost of the trip.
Here are two ways you can help:
The kids are selling Wawa hoagie coupons for $5 each. A table will be set up in Fellowship Hall around each of the 3 weekend services. Just stop by and see us.
Rent a table and sell your stuff; it benefits all!
On Saturday, May 19, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, the students will be hosting a flea market in the church parking lot.
Please contact Stephanie Metheny, Pastor Reimer, or any of the National Youth Gathering students for more information.
Please see the Hospitality Table in the Narthex or the church website for a sign up form to participate in the flea market.
Here’s what to do to register your table:
- Please complete the form below,
- Or, download, print and complete the NYG_FleaMarket_Table_Registration,
- Then determine your table cost(s) and send payment
- Fill out your check with that $10 amount to: St. John’s Lutheran Church,
- You may also mail the form and check to the Church Office at:
St. John’s Lutheran Church
505 N. York Road, Hatboro, PA
Attn: Stephanie Metheny