Present: Pat Beadling, Alan Eickhoff, Pastor Reimer, Bruce Roper, Chris Zollo
Field trip #1
- Moved Christmas tree bags from sanctuary to storage area downstairs
Pending funding, the evening was spent brainstorming the potential projects to be addressed in 2019.
- Roof over classrooms needs re-coating;
- leak in roof over choir room side of narthex
- all roof issues deferred until Ralph Carey is able to address them in spring
- Hallways have tiles that are missing both on floor and along wall.
- Discussing what to do about floor led to a discussion of the poor lighting in the hallways
- Discussing the poor lighting led to a discussion of the popcorn ceiling being replaced
- Ken Woods is to get estimates on potential for carpeting hallways (classrooms, hall from back entrance, down ramp to Fellowship Hall, down hall to narthex.
- Removal of the wall tiles versus covering them over to be investigated.
- Chris Zollo to investigate ceiling and lighting costs
- Ladies room outside pre K office needs a replacement door
- Men’s room in classroom hallway needs new partition and new facet set
- Ladies room in classroom hallway needs new facet set
- Painting rooms to be considered
- Will we be required to make them ADA compliant?
- Need to investigate
Fellowship Hall ramp area
- Paint a hall walls neutral gray color?
- Install security gate at bottom of ramp?
- Should we instead have a timer on the door that leads to the down stairs area?
- Bid for security gate showed a gate that could be easy to circumvent by sliding beneath.
- Downstairs large group room dividers to be removed and discarded
- Folding door on Chapel area to be replaced?
- Pat to contact company that installed the handicapped entrance mechanism
Field trip #2
- Chris Zollo contacted a friend who is a carpenter and he come out immediately to review the popcorn ceiling areas as well as the lavatory areas
We need to have estimates to formulate a plan of action for 2019 projects.
February 13, 2019 7:00 PM in Fellowship Hall