Rolling Harvest started its fresh produce distribution at the end of July 2020. A driver goes to Bensalem every Tuesday morning to pick up fresh produce harvested from local growers in Bucks County and New Jersey. Melons, corn, cucumbers. zucchini, Swiss chard, tomatoes are just some of the produce added to fresh food offerings to our clients.
We still have a need for help in several opportunities.
- We have a set up crew that works on Mondays starting at 5:30PM.
- People are needed the days of operation:
- Tuesdays; Tuesday afternoons are special in that there is a need to help with the various donations being received. Help is needed Tuesday afternoons from 1 PM to 2:30 PM.
- Wednesdays starting at 10 AM until 1 PM.
- Thursdays starting at 10 AM until 1 PM. There is a need for a driver on Wednesday mornings to go to the Warrington Giant to pick up bread and pastry and bring it back to the pantry.
- If you are able to serve in any of these capacities please respond to email@example.com.
Ongoing Pantry Activity
We continue to evaluate the current operating system and make adjustments as necessary to the operation to best serve the many members of our community who rely on the pantry. We are always grateful for your prayers and support.